Sunday, July 18, 2010

The sound of sakuma drop candies rattling around in their metal container makes me wanna cry

So if you've ever watched 'Grave of the Fireflies', you should know what the hell Sakuma Drops are :D
and like all Studio Ghilbli movies, this one is also directed at children.
it's basically about WWII in japan and specifically, how a boy and his little sister coped with the situation
it's not as fun and exciting as Spirted Away or Howl's Moving Castle but it's...thought-provoking?
i probably wouldn't have been able to finish the movie if i wasn't watching it with a friend >_>''
and my friend say it was pretty boring
but honestly, for me, it was too depressing to be boring T^T

but man, i must be a masochist for buying sakuma drops D:
when i rattle the tin can, i feel like crying
of course i don't actually cry but my eyes get a bit reddish >_>''
and i remember how depressing the movie was D:

but
i'm
actually
a sadist
and underneath a masochist
and under that a sadist again
but also a masochist
and a sadist
and a masochist
and a sadist
and a masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
msoshciat
siasdt
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
masochist
sadist
...
and so on?

no but really,
imma sadist :DD

5 comments:

  1. HI. :]

    I suppose you know who I am. Since you just told me about your blog and I'm deciding to comment on it :]

    I hope you actually decide to keep it so I can have fun randomly commenting on it. Like I'll be telling you through e-mail :]

    Are you aware that one time, you spelled masochist as msoshciat? and sadist as siasdt? Or rather, is that the whole point of it? To see whether or not we were paying enough attention to recognize that XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGWTHBBQ YOU ACTUALLY FOUND IT
    i was kinda hoping no one would find it D:
    then i could look back on this blog post years later and laugh to myself
    T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hard is it to find it when you give me the blog URL? T.T""

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no i meant how did you find the spelling mistakes DD:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I actually was thinking about what to comment and then volia. It happened. I SAW THEM.

    ReplyDelete