Sunday, July 18, 2010

More on Sakuma Drops

i forgot to mention in my last post
sakuma drops
are
delicious
:DD
although i wish they sold more flavours in canada :/
since on j-box they have crazy shit like takoyaki flavored sakuma drops
j-box is amazing, no doubt :D

but the one thing that REALLY pisses me off about sakuma drops
is that
those tin containers are damn hard to open D:
i have to use a freaking screwdriver to pop off the lid T_T
so now if i want to eat sakuma drops outside, i'm going to have to carry around a screwdriver

..so now
i have a screwdriver in my hobopurse
cuz i'm just so cool like that
/facedesk

3 comments:

  1. It's okay. I carry around tweezers in my backpack even if I don't remember the reason why I started carrying it nor have I actually used the tweezers for a good purpose yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the most useful thing tweezers has done me is getting my pencil lead unstuck from the mechanical pencil.

    And I don't pluck my eyebrows...

    ReplyDelete